The U.S. Court of Federal Claims pays our attorney fees, so there’s no cost to you to work with us. We take the vaccine injury claim process off your hands so you can stay focused on what matters most – taking care of yourself or a loved one affected by a vaccine injury.
### Our nationally recognized vaccine injury trial lawyers can review your case for free
Green & Schafle uniquely handle vaccine injury cases in the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) in Washington, D.C. These cases involve injuries occurring after routine and everyday vaccines such as the influenza vaccine (flu shot), tetanus diphtheria and pertussis (TDaP) vaccine, varicella vaccine, MMR vaccine, hepatitis A vaccine, hepatitis B vaccine, HPV vaccine, and pneumonia vaccines.
Our partner, David Carney, who is set to become the President of the Vaccine Injured Petitioners Bar Association, the nationwide organization of lawyers that handle vaccine cases, is adeptly skilled and experienced in litigating injuries such as Guillain-Barre Syndrome, shoulder injuries from vaccine administration (SIRVA), transverse myelitis, optic neuritis, neuromyelitis optica, chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP), myositis, polymyositis, dermatomyositis, necrotizing myopathy, and acute disseminated encephalomyelitis.
Our vaccine trial lawyers routinely litigate and take cases to trial on behalf of their clients to ensure their clients have the best and fairest chance at recovering compensation for their pain and suffering, lost wages and medical expenses.
### What makes our vaccine injury trial lawyers different?
Our vaccine injury trial lawyers are different than the rest and our clients have consistently raved about our knowledge, advocacy and compassion or our clients’ injuries and causes. Our partner, David Carney has created a culture and team dedicated to representing those injured by victims.
We have helped hundreds of clients recover financial compensation for their vaccine-related injuries and adverse reactions.
- **Leaders:** David Carney is the current Vice President of the Vaccine Injured Petitioners Bar Association and will become President in June 2023. He has been on the bar association board since 2017 and continues to advocate to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of Justice and the US Court of Federal Claims on issues and policies to better serve victims injured by vaccines.
- **Putting Clients First:** We strive to ensure our clients feel respected, understood and educated during their most difficult times. We make sure our clients understand the legal process and timeline so that they can focus on their treatment while we handle every aspect of
their legal case.
- **Experienced:** Our vaccine injury trial lawyers are experienced as David Carney has been licensed and admitted to the U.S. Court of Federal Claims since 2010. In his 13+ years litigating vaccine injury cases, he has developed a reputation for being compassionate to his clients while aggressively advocating for them in the courtroom. A vaccine lawyer who knows how to win in court is the lawyer you want to hire.
- **Available 24/7:** Our vaccine lawyers and team are available to you any day or time of the week. Whether it’s on the weekend or late at night, we are always available to answer your questions so you can have peace of mind with the legal process.
- **Provide Free Legal Services:** You don't have to worry about upfront fees or collecting your medical records when you work with Green & Schafle on a vaccine injury claim. Instead, we fund the entire litigation by paying for medical records, filing fees, expert reports, and any other legal fees that arise throughout the case. This process and your legal representation is truly free to you every step of the way.
- **Results:** David Carney and his team have achieved great success for their clients, and their successes in recent years exceed the tens of millions. However, each client only has one case and David prides himself on maximizing his clients’ opportunity to obtain compensation by taking cases to trial or court when the government extends lowball
### Have you suffered a vaccine-related injury or serious adverse reaction? Get free help today
If you have been injured by a vaccine, our licensed vaccine injury attorney David Carney can review your case for free and see if your injury qualifies for compensation. Request a callback below by filling in a few details about your case and our vaccine injury team will reach out to you within the hour.
At Green & Schafle, we work tirelessly every day to make sure our clients’ cases become our
causes. Our clients have suffered some of the most tragic and catastrophic outcomes through
no fault of their own and it is our job to not only advocate for them to get justice, but to also
listen to their hardships and care about them as people so that we can be the best trial lawyers
we can for their cases. At Green & Schafle, we advocate for our clients through three core
Authentic. We will always be honest, forthright and direct when analyzing the merits of
your case, the status of your lawsuit, and the reasonable outcomes associated your
particular case.Caring. We understand how important your case is to your future wellbeing and
livelihood, and we strive to show the greatest amount of empathy for your individual
situation so that we can prosecute your case that best benefits you.
Communication. We will always be responsive to your requests for updates and
education on your case. This is a team effort and our goal to is make sure you are
updated and informed every step of the way so that you can feel good about how your
case is being handled.
These are our core principles at Green & Schafle where #GreenCares.
See some of our personal injury settlements.
David is one of the nation’s leading vaccine trial lawyers focusing his practice on vaccine-related injuries
Evan has devoted her practice to representing individuals injured by vaccines
By submitting this form I acknowledge that contacting Green & Schafle through this website does not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.
A VAC associate will answer your questions now to see if you are eligible for vaccine injury compensation!
Fast, Free and Easy!
The Vaccine Awareness Center affiliates with regularly practicing vaccine attorneys that are experienced trial lawyers who litigate cases all over the country
Unlike typical personal injury lawsuits, you will not be required to pay any attorneys fees or litigation costs throughout your vaccine case. Your legal representation is truly free at all times.
Injured by a Vaccine? Get a Free Case Review Today!
Have Us Review Your Case For Free
Find out if youqualify in just a few minutes
A licensed vaccine injury attorney will walk you through the next steps and address all of your questions about the recovery process.
The Vaccine Awareness Center respects your data privacy and only uses the information you provide to connect you with a VAC affiliated attorney.
Your information will not be used in any other fashion.
A ® associate can answer your questions today!
Live ChatFast, Free and Easy!
Connect with an associate today.
Select a Discussion Topic