Camp Lejeune Justice Act Lawyer
We Help Military Veterans and Families Navigate Camp Lejeune Justice Act Claims
On August 10th, 2022, President Joe Biden officially signed the Camp Lejeune Justice Act into law. It has been a long time coming for many military veterans, families, and other affected people. For more than 30 years, the water at Camp Lejeune in North Carolina was contaminated with dangerous toxins. Financial compensation is now available for victims and families.
At Green & Schafle, our Camp Lejeune Justice Act lawyer has the experience and skill that you and your family can trust. If you have any questions about your legal rights or legal options, we are here as a legal resource. To set up a no cost, no commitment consultation with a top Camp Lejeune Justice Act lawyer, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
What is the Camp Lejeune Justice Act?
Camp Lejeune is an American military facility located in North Carolina. There is overwhelming scientific evidence that people at the facility during periods of the 1950’s, 1960’s, 1970’s, and 1980’s were exposed to toxic (contaminated) water. The contamination has been linked to many serious illnesses and medical complications. The new law provides a path to financial compensation for affected individuals and families. Some of the most important things to understand about the Camp Lejeune Justice Act are as follows:
- 1953 to 1987: The Camp Lejeune Justice Act covers the years from 1953 to 1987. A person must have been exposed during that time to bring a claim.
- 30 Day Minimum: Exposure to toxic water at Camp Lejeune during the covered years must have happened for at least 30 days. Overnight stays on the facility are not required.
- A Large Number of Covered Illnesses/Conditions: Many different illnesses and medical complications are covered, including many types of cancer. An attorney can tell you if your condition or your loved one’s condition is covered.
- Lump Sum Payouts are Available: The Camp Lejeune Justice Act provides lump sum financial awards to qualified individuals and their family members.
Why You Can Rely On the Camp Lejeune Justice Act Attorneys at Green & Schafle
The Camp Lejeune Justice Act creates a new claim process. At Green & Schafle, we have the knowledge, skills, and experience to help veterans, families, and other qualified individuals bring a claim for compensation. Among other things, our Camp Lejeune Justice Act lawyers are prepared to:
- Listen to your story and answer questions about the new law;
- Investigate your case—preparing the medical records and other evidence;
- Handle all of the Camp Lejeune Justice Act claims paperwork; and
- Take whatever steps are needed to get you and your family the maximum financial benefit.
Our Contact Our Camp Lejeune Justice Act Lawyer for Immediate Help
At Green & Schafle, our Camp Lejeune Justice Act lawyer is committed to providing personalized guidance and support to military veterans and family members. We have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients across all of our practice areas. If you have questions about the claims process, we can help. Call us now or contact us online for a free, no obligation consultation. Our firm provides nationwide legal representation in Camp Lejeune Justice Act claims.